Please follow us...

facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ Instagram

Thursday 27 February 2014

Book Art, Brag Post

I decided it was time for me to brag about the books I fold.  The response I get from customers is amazing and they can be customised in almost any way imaginable.  All the pictures are of books I have folded as a request, but I am happy for a challenge.

This is what people are saying in my facebook reviews.



"I received one of your amazing creations as a gift from my partner. It's just the most perfect thing to give to a book lover. Thank you so much." - Sarah

"The most original Valentines Day present ever Thank you !!" - Miranda

"Thank you very much for my 'love' book.. Just perfect!! Thanks again" - James

Daniel, perfect gift for someone that has everything.



Add to your vintage themed decor.

Little girls bookshelf

Inspire yourself

Add some colour

Brighten your day

Show someone your committed

Birth or name day gift

Decorate your office with a talking point, this was the business name.

Christmas gift for mum.

Traditionally the first wedding anniversary gift is paper.

Challenge me.


 I hope you have enjoyed looking at these as much as I love making them.  Find links to follow me below.  My Etsy store is only new and I am always adding products to my website so sign up for my newsletter to recieve a summary of the weeks happenings. 

As always post your questions in the comments, I read each and every one of them.  It might even be my next blog post.

Etsy Store

Webstore

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required






Email Format




No comments:

Post a Comment